VISA, LOGISTIC AND ASSISTANCE FEE – PHP6, 400.00 per person
(Fee is subject to change w/o prior notice)
VISA APPLICATION GUIDE OR ITALY:
- STEP 1: COMPLETELY ACCOMPLISH APPLICATION FORM
- STEP 2: PREPARE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (as stated in the applicable checklist. Please see attached file)
- STEP 3: LODGE THE VISA APPLICATION (Required Personal Appearance and Appointment Schedule) *c/o FLYITEASY
(ORIGINAL & 1-PHOTOCOPY)
- ENTRY VISA APPLICATION FORM – COMPLETELY filled in “Schengen Visa” Application Form (Please DO NOT leave blanks in the form. Indicate “NA” if answer is not applicable. For minors, application must be signed by BOTH parents)
- CHECKLIST FOR TOURIST VISA – Tourist-Visarev1.pdf file
- PHOTO – Two (2) recent passport-sized or 2×2 colored ICAO standard photo with white background (ears should be exposed and with collared shirt/blouse)
- PASSPORT/S – Old (if available) and Current valid passport (expiry date is three months longer than that of the visa requested but please consider the 6 months validity as required by the Philippines Bureau of Immigration) Photocopy of Biographical page and last page of the valid passport, previous visa and immigration stamps in all countries
- PROOF OF FLIGHT BOOKING – Complete Itinerary confirmed round trip flight booking *c/o Flyiteasy
- AVAILABILITY OF ACCOMMODATION
- Hotel booking under the name of the traveler *c/o Biltmore Travel & Tours
- If invited by relatives, proof of citizenship or permit of stay from the inviting person, NSO documents to prove relationship, Letter of invitation (format of the letter is upon request)
- PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS OF THE APPLICANT – Copy of real estate property – title-deed (if relevant), Bank Certification supported by Passbook or Statement of account (six months account history for frequent traveler). If available, international credit cards statements, properties, land titles etc.
- PROOF OF OCCUPATION
- If employed, Certificate of Employment & approved Leave of Absence, Copy of Company ID, Pay slips; For applicants who are Government Staff, Approved Travel Authority is requested
- If Self-employed, Business License/ permits, BIR registration and Financial Statement/Income Tax Return, Professional License Card (PRC Card) if any
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – Travel Health Insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 euros (with 15 days allowance beyond travel period) for expenses for emergency hospitalization and repatriation expenses, valid throughout the Schengen area, to be chosen only among those offered by the Schengen accredited Insurance companies. *available in Biltmore Travel & Tours, additional travel insurance fee
- COVER PHOTO – explaining the purpose of the trip, socio-economic status and proposed day-to-day itinerary
- OTHERS/PROOF OF TIES
- NSO issued Birth Certificate
- NSO issued Marriage Certificate
- Proof of family ties in the Philippines
- For All minors & students: Affidavit of Support and Consent from both parents, DSWD clearance for minors not traveling with parents
- If not Filipino citizen, proof of permanent residency in the Philippines (ACR)
- All documents must have 1 original copy and 1 photocopy
- Each applicant must have their own file. Please ensure that for Families with shared documents, you must provide individual copies of documents for each member.
- Visa Processing is 15 working days from the lodging date.
- The embassy may issue the applicant a single, double or multiple entry visa, depending on what the consul think is applicable.
- The embassy has the right to request additional requirements that they think is necessary to support the application.
- FOR SECURITY REASONS, CELLPHONES AND BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONSULATE GENERAL. THEREFORE IT IS ADVISED NOT TO CARRY ANY DURING YOUR VISIT. IN CASE VISITORS COME WITH A BAG OR CELLPHONE TO THE CONSULATE PREMISES, THEY WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE. THE CONSULATE GENERAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS.