FRENCH VISA APPLICATION – TOURIST (Short Stay)
Visa, Logistic & Assistance Fee – Php6,890.00 per person
*Non refundable, except if the applicant decides not to submit his application before the bio-metric data collection.
(Fee is subject to change w/o prior notice)
- This visa is valid for a stay of up to 90 days within a six-months period for a visit, tourism or business, but not for employment or family reunification purposes.
- Filipino nationals who are ordinary passport holders are required to apply for a Visa to enter the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Submission of Visa Application must be within 90 days before your intended travel date for Spain or Schengen Area but not less than 5 working days prior to the departure date.
- Personal appearance is required. Please follow the instructions carefully before booking an appointment. (Failure to follow the instructions may result to possible delays or being turned down during your appointment date). Appointment is subject to availability. Schedule is usually Monday to Friday.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (ORIGINAL & 1 PHOTOCOPY):
- Signed Schengen Visa Application Form – 2 Copies
- 2 pcs. of Photo (35mm x 45mm, white background)
- Valid passport (3 months’ validity from the end of intended stay), photocopy of valid and former visas, pages of the passport with Immigration stamps and previous refusal stamps, if any
- Previous passports (if applicable)
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip, socio-economic status and proposed day-to-day itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation, if available, c/o Flyiteasy
- For Tourists: hotel reservations (for the entire stay in the Schengen area)
- If staying with a French resident: “Attestation d’accueil” (delivered by the City hall where the host is residing (the original must be presented) + copy of that host’s passport or residence permit (if citizen of a country outside the EU) + proof of relationship (if applicable)
- Round Trip Airline Reservation, if available, c/o Flyiteasy
- If Employed: Orginal Employment Certification with monthly salary and leave of absence approved by employer (Must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, address, office landline, e-mail address)
If Self-Employed: Business license/permits. registration and financial statement
If Student: School I.D. or Proof of Enrollment
If Retired: Senior Citizen Card
- Proof of Ecomomic means:
- Recent (issued within the last month) personal bank certification Bank Certificate supported by Bank Books from past 3 months
- Photocopy of the last three months’ statement of account of the same bank account
- ITR – Latest personal income tax return
- International Credit Cards, Land title, Condo, ORCR and other properties
- Identity/Marital Status
- If married: NSO marriage contract and birth certificate
- If single: NSO birth certificate
- For non-Filipino applicants: Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR)
- For family visit in France, proof of relationship with the host (birth certificate, marriage certificate…)
- An international travel insurance (medical expenses and repatriation) covering the entire period of the person’s intended stay and valid for all Schengen states. Minimum coverage should be EUR 30,000. c/o Flyiteasy
- Complete the documents required. Put all the documents in 1 long brown envelope (with the applicant´s surname, name and contact number written in bold letters on the upper left corner of the envelope).
- The applicant must come personally on the appointment date and must pay the visa fee upon submission of the application.
- Always include 2 photocopies of the filled‐up application form and 1 photocopy of the rest of the documents.
- Visa Processing is from 7-15 working days from the lodging date
- The embassy may issue the applicant a single, double or multiple entry visa, depending on what the consul think is applicable
- The embassy has the right to request additional requirements that they think is necessary to support the application
- FOR SECURITY REASONS, CELLPHONES AND BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONSULATE GENERAL. THEREFORE IT IS ADVISED NOT TO CARRY ANY DURING YOUR VISIT. IN CASE VISITORS COME WITH A BAG OR CELLPHONE TO THE CONSULATE PREMISES, THEY WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE. THE CONSULATE GENERAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS.